Don’t you just love the crunchy and scrumptious taste of cashew nuts? For sure you do – right? Do you know their daily consumption can heal a number of health problems? Yes, you heard that right; cashew nuts are loaded with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that are essential for the smooth functioning of all the body functions. If you are one of the folks off the boat and not aware of the benefits of eating them, here we jotted down some points that make you fall in love with its taste and health benefits. So, roll down and have a look.
- Reduce Risk Of Getting Heart Diseases: Yes, cashews contain so many nutrients that reduce bad cholesterol from the body and prevent a number of heart diseases. Thus, their inclusion in your diet in healthy amount ensures your good health and prevents a number of heart issues.
- Minimize Your Risk Of Getting Diabetes: Cashews contain no bad cholesterol and very low amount of sugar, which make them a healthy option to have. These are not only ideal to reduce the risk of a person get type 2 diabetes, but also safe for the diabetic patient.
- Reduce Risk Of Anemia: Iron deficiency leads to anemia and if you are going through it, you should incorporate cashews into your diet plan, as they are the rich source of iron that prevents anemia. Make sure you consult your doctor before adding their healthy amount in your diet.
- Boost Up Immune System: Cashews are loaded with zinc that ensures the strengthening of the immune system, which heals wounds and fights several health diseases. Consuming their healthy quantity is important for the pregnant women, as they ensure the growth of the baby inside the womb.
- Keep Your Eyes Protected: Cashews contain an antioxidant known as Zea Xanthin, which plays a major role in keeping our eyes protected and vision strong. Their daily consumption also gives protection to the eyes from the harmful UV rays.
These were some of the benefits of consuming cashew daily, the list doesn’t end here, there are plenty other benefits of these nuts. Apart from the above benefits, they also aid in managing a proper body weight by keeping you full for a longer period and by reducing your craving for unhealthy snacks. To reap all their benefits, limit their quantity and binge on only healthy option. To buy healthy nuts, always consult Cashew Manufacturers, so, you will get best possible quality at the most reasonable price.
If not now, then when? It’s high time to take steps towards controlling pollution affecting our health and day to day life. Even the air is polluted and harmful for human beings.
Many of us choose money over health, we give more importance to professional life rather than healthy lifestyle. Staying hydrated is important for overall health, just the proportionate consumption of natural mineral water on daily basis will be advantageous for good health.
Opt Nature for Well-Being
Let’s see, why we should choose **natural mineral water** for **being healthy**?
Today’s reality, we run after wealth and then spend wealth on our health. Due to our busy life we neglect our health and well being, resulting in serious health issues.
Give highest priority to **healthy lifestyle**, for which healthy consumption is the base. According to doctors, in comparison to food, the human body easily consumes water and boosts the immune system. Your better beverages choice matters a lot and can help in achieving the “healthy you” goal.
Prevailing Reasons to choose Natural Mineral Water
1. Natural Minerals – Natural minerals are more superior in comparison to supplementary minerals added in packaged drinking water to beef up the immunity of your body.
2. Untouched Filtration- Each drop of natural mineral water undergoes rock layers and sacred aquifers for filtration, the nature acts as filters and keeps the water bacteria free.
3. Healthy Body – Consume natural mineral water more to keep your body healthy and hydrated, as two third of human body is made up of water.
Why people choose Mountain Water
Mountains, the origin of fresh natural water for mankind, are often defined as water towers of the world. Mountain water is the most preferred water for healthy life style, because of equilibrium mixture of rich natural minerals. The Sahyadri Mountain or The Western Ghats is the pride of India’s natural environment and known as the monsoon peak of rich natural mineral water. **[Komin Natural Mineral Water](https://www.kominwater.com)** is naturally poured from Sahyadri Mountains, purified through sacred aquifer natural filter and bottled at source of origin of natural minerals.
Surprising Health Benefits of Natural Mineral Water
Yes, natural mineral water is beneficial for healthy life style, owing to the presence of rich natural minerals.
1.Rich Source of Calcium – Natural Mineral Water, an effective source of calcium, contains the definite amount of calcium. World Health Organization documented a report on presence of calcium in natural mineral water, helps in strengthening bones.
2. Full of Minerals– Abundant amount of health beneficial minerals makes Natural Mineral Water more valuable and lucrative. Komin Natural Mineral Water contains the special natural minerals beneficial for health such as **Calcium (for bone health), Magnesium (for Heart health), Zinc (for Immune System), Potassium (for Nerve Function), Iron (for Blood circulation and hemoglobin), Electrolytes, Perfectly balanced pH level and Alkaline**.
3. Proper Hydration – Natural mineral water keeps your body hydrated because of the balanced volume of electrolytes, alkaline and ph level. So stay hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of natural mineral water daily.
4. Detoxification – Natural Mineral Water aids in detoxifying all the harmful substances by impelling urination and eliminates unwanted fats, toxins and salts from body. This results in good kidney health.
5. Restores Electrolytes – Whenever we sweat, get rid of body’s heat and end up losing some amount of minerals like sodium, calcium, iron, potassium and many more in the form of water. The lost electrolytes can be replenished and balanced by consuming required quantity of natural mineral water.
6. Low Sodium – Low content of sodium in natural mineral water with balanced amount of mineral salts aids in balancing blood pressure and neuron function.
Considering the above prevailing and health favorable reasons of Natural Mineral Water, one can choose it with the clear picture to maintain the healthy life style.
Life begins at 40 they say, and so does some health problems. If you are not careful, that is. More often than not, people have the tendency to undervalue the things that they drink. But calories from a drink can easily blow up your waistline. Here are 10 drinks you should try to cut back or avoid totally when you reach the big 4-0.
Store-bought coconut water. Fresh coconut water is fine. It’s packed with nutrients and electrolytes. But the store-bought ones are generally filled with sweeteners and other preservatives.
Drinkable yogurt. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, is a healthy way to get good bacteria and protein into your body. A good food to help trim the waistline. But drinkable yogurt? They’re full of calories and sugars.
Root beer floats. The perennial favorite in diners and even birthday parties, root beer floats conquer memories when you were a kid. Problem is, your body can pretty much burn anything when you were a kid. In your 40s, the combo of root beer soda and ice cream is just a sugar and calorie bomb waiting to explode inside you.
Slimming teas. Let’s say you’ve packed on the pounds and you want a quick weight loss fix. You buy slimming teas. So you can just drink those pounds away, right? Bad idea. Slimming teas have a laxative effect. Which means all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals in your body, instead of being absorbed by your intestines will be literally flushed down the toilet. Instead, drink green tea. Lots of antioxidants and helps speed up your metabolism.
Powdered drinks. Whether its juice or tea, if it’s from a powdered source, most likely, they’re packed with sugars. If you’re looking for a better alternative, squeeze fresh juice or put some ice and honey in your tea.
Energy Drinks. When the work pile is higher than your salary and you need that extra perk an energy drink seems like a natural go-to drink. But that’s a really bad idea. While it’s true they can perk you up for several minutes, they can have you crashing for hours. Harmful chemicals, lots of sugar, awful taste and expensive price. Just say no to these drinks.
Sodas. Lots of acidity and sugar sodas are obviously bad for you. If you’re a regularly drinker, it can be difficult to go cold turkey. So ‘wean’ yourself by lowering your intake, switching to diet ones, and then forgetting about them altogether. If you’re to drink soda occasionally, try the diet ones. But do remember that even these type of sodas have their side effects.
Alcohol. Yes, you heard that right. Cut back on alcohol when you reach 40. Alcohol is high in calories. And regular in take may damage your now 40-year-old liver.
Vitamin-enhanced drinks. Yes, the drinks have ‘water’ in their name. But they also have tons of calories and all of them from sugar.
Fancy coffee drinks. Whether you’re in a fast-food chain or your favorite coffee place, to be perfectly fair, these drinks look appealing. Some even look like works of art. But they are packed with calories and sugar from the cream, sugar syrup or additional chocolate syrup and stuff. You can treat yourself occasionally, but it’s better if you go for plain coffee.
Olive Oil is pressed from the Olive fruit which grows on the Olive tree.
The wild Olive tree originates in Asia Minor. Successive civilizations have spread the olive tree over a large area of the world. It reached Greece in the 14th century BC and in the 6th century BC the Romans introduced the Olive all around the Mediterranean.
After the discovery of America the Olive tree spread to the West Indies and the American continent.
Olive oil is the oil obtained from the fruit of the olive tree (Olea europaea L.).
Virgin olive oils are produced solely by mechanical or other physical means under conditions, particularly thermal conditions, that do not lead to alterations in the oil, and which have not undergone any treatment other than washing, decantation, centrifugation and filtration. There are several categories of olive oils varying in quality and taste. Olive oil connoisseurs talk about Olive Oils in a similar way as wine fans rave about their favorite vintage.
There are two types of olive oil: “huile vierge” (virgin oil) and “pure” oil. Good olive oil (cold pressed from ripe fruit) must have a pale clear color and be absolutely odorless.
Virgin oil is produced by the cold pressing of only first class fruit. This oil is never bleached and always shows it’s natural color. It is excellent for the making of vinaigrettes and dressings. This fresh and fruity oil combines well with green salads. It is also an excellent base for delicious sauces such as pesto, which is made by mixing olive oil, fresh basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and garlic. Or add that special touch to some warm, crusty bread by spreading it with olive oil, some crushed garlic and tomato.
Pure olive oil is pressed from both the olive pits and the olive fruit. It is excellent for baking, frying and marinading. The advantage of using olive oil rather than butter or margarine for baking and frying, is that it can be heated to high temperatures without burning. This makes it very suitable for the stir frying of vegetables as well as meat, chicken or fish. It is important to heat the oil prior to frying as this scalds the outside of product being fried, keeping all the juices contained within and allowing very little fat to absorb. The combination of olive oil and garlic makes a delicious, healthy marinade.
Olive oil is probably the most versatile of all oils used in the kitchen. Greece, France, Italy and Spain are the most important producers of olive oil and make up the largest part of the annual world production of 1.5 million tons.